Monday, October 29, 2012

It's all finished!!






I really fell off with my blogging. It was a very wonderful project but very demanding because Wilshire and Western is so busy. Hundreds of people, many who stopped to talk and comment and the buses....... I was so tired at the end of the day. I think the noise took a toll. The box was finished on time and graffiti coated without incident and the everyone ws very happy and complimentary. there are plans for more but I hope it's a week or so off before I hve tothink about going out on the street again.

I wanted to express my appreciation for the great security staff who not only made sure I was safe but answered many questions from passers-by.
Thanks Officers Rudy and Freddy!


Here are the finished murals.







No comments:

Post a Comment