Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm back

  

My daily painting routine got really upset by the signal box project in Long Beach. I did manage to keep up a daily painting over 4th of July Week end. I did four- here are the two that turned out okay. I used a limited palate of phalo green, burrnt sienna, yellow ochre, black and white. It really seemed to fir the green of the sage. We had such a fun week-end.



When we got back I had to go to work in Long Beach. It was so physical because each side of the box was 64" high and 33 wide and it took a lot of paint. But it was a great experience. The neighbors were particularly receptive and honked their horns and gave me thumbs up and stopped my to comment all day. Here are the finished products. I put the last of the graffiti coat on yesterday. Technically that means that I should do a painting today but it's Mia's going away party this afternoon. She returns to Brooklyn tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment